Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #193 (rebroadcast)



1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents?


Never got a speeding ticket. One accident. had the car for less than a month. It was July and the windows steamed up. Looked down to find the defrost. Next thing I know telephone pole was scraping along the side of my car.

2. Boxers, briefs or commando?

None of the the above. I opt for boy shorts with lace around the legs.

3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?

Oh yeah! More than once!

4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride?


No don't have one. Would ride yes. Would most definitely wear a helmet.

5. Ever been skinny dipping?

Yup I was in high school. With my sister and a bunch of her friends. Co-ed. She was such a bad influence on me.

Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?

Nope

No comments: