Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Guys help me out?!?!??!

Maybe it's just these damn New Englanders-No offense Hubman. You're not included in this.
But it seems the guys I am around are,,,,,Hmmmm I don't know???
Playing games. I thought we women were the only ones to play games.
Maybe it's spring fever.
They are like wild animals and looking to Breed.
The mating game! That's it! It's such a rural.
I don't get it. It's starts with emails. Days later they may stop in to say hello.
Emails again about the conversation that went on when they stopped in.
They never really make any serious passes. Just testing the waters I guess.
The best part of all this. We will all be together on Friday at our big "ole company picnic.
Funny how you have the ones who will talk on email-but they won't say boo at the picnic.
Ha I love this place. Really I do. Cause I know their game....
Guess I just need to know why do they talk about what they like and then in the very next email "I'm a good boy now"
HUH?
Okay, that's fine with me. I'm being a good girl too. At least in the real world.
My blog world is a different story that they will never now about if I can help it.

No comments: