Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grab those little things!!!

Sitting at the light last night on my way home. On the cell chatting with my daughter about dinner. I look to the left lane and see the most beautiful big black lab in the back of this little blue car. I just gaze, thinking what a gorgeous dog. Suddenly I see a hand come up under the chin of the dog. I look to the front seat and see the driver looking at me and giving me a huge grin.

Of course I smile back and turn to watch the light. Still red crap! I can feel the flush on my cheeks. I look again and now there's a golden lab! He has 3 dogs! Yup still giving me that huge grin. I have to say it made me feel good.

Hub just told me a few nights ago, that he notices people looking at me. See I still see myself the 45 lbs heavier. He always tells me when we're out and about. "Hey that guy just checked out your ass."

I have to say these are the moments I need to remember. It makes me feel pretty good.


Funny thing I was reading blogs this am and http://rumblingsandbumblings.blogspot.com/ had a dream and she asks "Any dream analysis people out there??"

I had a couple of weird ones, BUT the one that really stands out for me.
These two guys come to us looking to get money to fund some guns. As there church is putting a wild game dinner and they need to go out and hunt the wild game. (This isn't even close to the work I do???)
But anyway to make a long dream short. They are leaving and Nosey jumps up and positions himself to be frisked?? So the guy is like ok?!?!?! And frisks him. Than my alarm went off.....

No comments: