Friday, June 5, 2009

What a good idea

I stole this idea from Hubman.

Better than my whining. So two post today.



And...here we go!


1. I can't wait to get home.


2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Salads, pasta, green leaf potato you name it.


3. When I get great sex I bark! bark! bark!


4. A nice long walk helps keep my ass in better shape.


5. I would love to hear some good news.


6. When all is said and done, things will get better.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking a nice dinner and sitting on my porch with a glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include working in my gardens and getting some sun and Sunday, I want to go to church and come and bake chocolate chip cookies.
Thanks to Hubman I'm glad I read your blog today!

No comments: