Thursday, July 2, 2009

The fears of getting caught.......

......Isn't as great as my argue to write.

It's the first time I have ever seen him. He's new to the area. Being brought around to be introduced to all the different depts he will be in touch with.

The minute our hands touched in a greeting "nice to meet you" the sparks flew.

His green eyes looked they were crackling flames.

Wow! I didn't expect this??

The rest of the day I can't get him off my mind.

What was that tingle he sent through my veins?

Why did that look into his eyes make me shiver?

The only question was when would I see him again?

Why I'm I thinking like this. It was probably just me feeling something.

I the day ended I went home and tried to sleep but his eyes kept coming back into my head.

I decided I wouldn't get any work done if I allowed this to keep me distracted.

I settled in got right to answering emails and confirming requests for rentals.

Around 10am there is a knock at the door. Drawn from my deep concentration I look up to see who was let in.

I feel my face flush red, as he smiles at me.

How are you he asks? Feeling totally knocked off guard I managed to squeak out a "I'm fine thank you and you?"

"Better now" he says with a this smile that was all for me!!!!

Ok so what I thought was a pipe dream yesterday wasn't.

My heart is now pounding out of my chest.

Where is this going to go?

No comments: