Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday fill in's

#128
And...here we go!


1. I grew up thinking I would never grow old, ha jokes on me, surprise!


2. My yahoo mail was the last website I was at before coming here.


3. Why don't you just go back to your desk and leave me alone?


4. Having a glass of wine and sex helps me relax.


5. Thanks for the people in my life who stand by me no matter how bad it/I get.


6. Having someone beg you to be their friend and not taking no for an answer very off-putting.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sunny beautiful weekend, tomorrow my plans include relaxing and maybe going to the races and Sunday, I want to be a good girl and go to church and then come home and watch a naughty movie!



Sorry not my best still stressing abit.

No comments: