Friday, June 26, 2009

WHAT TO HELL IS HE THINKING?!?!?!

DS was confronted by my supervisor 'cause she was told he was talked to by BB (big boss) her supervisor. I had my meeting-I was told DS would also be called in, behind closed doors as I was. She assumed the same happened with him. But that DS called the meeting....

Well keep in mind the DS and BB have children that are going to be marry.
Well BB told my super that he and DS had the talk. She confronted DS. Come to find out he saw him in the local drug store and cornered him.

Yeah nice I get pulled behind closed doors- they have a chat in the parking lot.
"Please understand DS Spin doesn't want you as a friend"

So DS starts all over AGAIN!
He thought I would give in and be "his friend"?!?!?
Asked for a hug and actually started coming at me with open arms????
Nothing has changed! If anything it's worse now! Get to hell away from me!
Yeah to say the least I'm PISSED!

No comments: