Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Until I'm blue in the face!

I have told a fellow employee I will not be his friend.

I have gone over this many many times.

He came to me Friday and tried again.

Again we went over it and over it. Monday he came to me AGAIN!?!!?

Again I say work issues ONLY! He's very cleaver!

He finds things that are work related to find a way to talk to me. He came to me about a person who signed off on a driver test and asked if I knew who they were.

He usually emails me the mileage on rentals he uses for testing-today he has to come and asked if he could just me.

I have NEVER in my life had anyone EVER want to be part of my life as much as he

does!
He wants to do everything I do.
He joined my work out class-didn't last long thank goodness!
He took his father-in-law to my hairdresser!
He wants to starting going camping.
He wants to join WW-He weighs 138 lbs!!!!
I went to show my female fellow employee a dress in a catalog he ripped it from my hands before she had a chance to take it.

I know this all sounds catty but I am at my wits end!

It's getting scary! Restraining order?!?!?!

No comments: