Saturday, June 27, 2009

Run Away!

If were that I easy I would.
I'm not running this time.
I have spent too much of my time getting tired of dealing with things and running.
Jobs & marriages.
Yes I do bitch about this little bastard! BUT he isn't FUCKING pushing me out of a job I have love and have been doing for 7 years. He has been there for less an 2 years.
I'm not the only one that he has pissed off.
Yes I have it worst. Cause I'm little miss friendly and invite everyone into my world with open arms.
Well the caution light is now flashing! SLOW down. Almost at a stop with everyone.
I know you people don't really know me. I have times I need to vent. This is what I'm doing.
Things were good for about 2 weeks. He stayed on his side of the office I stayed on my,
Until this last situation. The only thing this did was make the people who did talk to him feel the stabs in the back.
He made his bed. It won't be long.
He told me he felt he was being driven out. This Weasel you have done all on your own.

No comments: