Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating edition



1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?

Hmmm you mean before marriage? I don't recall?? But I do remember a guy taking me to a XXX movie. Used to have them right here in my town at Midnight. Young 19 y/r he was I think mid 20's never thought I be the same.

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?

I remember what desert was. Evil grin

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?

It's was at the drive in movies! I was 17 he was 151/2.

4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?

I would have to say a hook up. Are any of them really looking for a "relationship"?

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect.

Nope can't say as I do. Just a date would be nice...... Been way too long. Hmmm nice dinner a movie,,,, ahhhh


BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?Happy TMI!!

Yeah sure go for the sex it'll end up being the first and last date I believe. Why pay for any more dinners when you get what you want the first time.
That is unless you were amazing the first time. BUT who are we fooling we all know the first time you don't know what he likes. Chances are you're done.

No comments: