Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home....

Just got home from a week of camping.
It was so enjoyable. I had my days to myself. Sure it rained 1/2 the time. But it was ok.
I ran, I read, I watched movies, I baked.
The best part, I had NO computer!
I didn't know what was going on at my job accept for a text or two filling me in.
I come home and decided to check my email-bad news! Nosey has decided to pull his resignation!
Boss wants to pull me for a private meeting. I think she thinks I will start looking.
I love my job I really do. I just can't stand my surroundings. I won't leave.
My fear is, she will tell me I have to befriend him. I sure as hell hope not. That won't be happening.
Why is it we can't come home and keep that happy relaxed fun feeling?
Why does reality have to slap you in the face?

No comments: