Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TMI Tuesday #220


Would you rather.....

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?
Well I love to camp and relax-but we walk and ride bikes too.
I'm leaning more toward the relaxing I guess.
Wild sex for hours that would be good.
Not into jumping out of planes or white water rafting.

2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?
Amazing sex of course! Any volunteers to help me out with this one?

3. Be intimate with the lights on or off?
Lights on please. Or candle light, that would pretty nice too.
Ahhh the flickering glow on each others skin.

4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who
could never make you orgasm?
Gosh I hate wet sloppy kisses.
But I really can't have sex without an orgasm or 2 or 3....

5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?
I have had a guy 12 yrs younger. And lets see oldest is only three years older.
Younger is okay, but I want someone who is open and up to new ideas.
I want it to last too. I want him to be able to have more than one orgasm.
Lets see I can't remember what he called it? But it was great-he was younger.
But anyway-it was three something-once in the mouth, once in the pussy and once in the ass.
These were his orgasms.

Bonus (as in optional): Which reality show would you be good at? Why?
Hmmm lets see I watch a lot of them.
I would love to do Biggest loser. But I don't think the extra 5 pounds I wanta take off qualifies me.
Amazing Race I think that would be pretty cool. What a great way to see the world.
Big brother. I don't have enough Bitch in me for them.
Survivor I really don't think I could go without clean panties and tooth brush that long....

No comments: