Friday, January 22, 2010

She is beautiful!

So as most of you know I do rentals.
Well Avis is one of my biggest rep's.
I have a rep who I speak with almost on a daily basis.
She and I talk and laugh and have a good time. Venting about difficult clients.
We have had many conversations about her coming this way
and going to the local pub and having $2.00 margaritas.
I have never met her until today.
She brought me a minivan. I was in AAHHHH over her!
She has bronzed beautiful skin, freckles, and dark silky hair.
She looked in my bosses office, and said we're headed to get drinks!
Of course my boss said not without her.
So it didn't happen. We chatted for a bit both of us seemed a little nervous. It was cute, so to speak.
I found out she was 28 years old.
I so wanted to find a reason to call her after she left. She was headed to one the other Avis offices as a new girl got stranded alone only after a week and 1/2 of training.
Her trainer fall on the ice and landed in the hospital. So I thought I will call and ask how she is doing. Just checking up the other rep. I didn't...chickened out...
I really wanta go for drinks with her and get to know her....

On another note. The 26 y/o asked what time I was leaving the office today (thurs) I emailed him back and told him. He didn't show and he hasn't emailed. I think he has lost his chance...
It's okay,,,,he pursued me. I wasn't so sure about that anyway.

No comments: