Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sex dream

I had this dream last night that I hooked up with my swinger fb and his wife.
They brought along a second man as I don't have hub who would go along with this.
So we're in the hotel and she and I are sucking him off, and also kissing each other. As her hubs lays next to us watching.
This guy is uncut and he has some size to him. But.....he has a right defined bend to the left. Almost looks like if it were a bone it broke and healed wrong?!?!?
You how dreams are.
The next thing I know we're walking out and no one is putting their clothes back on?
I did pulled my flannel pants on, still had a top on.
The guy that was with us is suddenly in a bright orange crossing guard vest. Had to play crossing guard for bit? Found clothes somewhere cause at this point he was fully dressed.
Then we all ended up on the play ground sitting on the grass and eating lunch?
That's all I remember.
I don't get dreams.
Hubs said boy you were talking in your sleep last night. He says he couldn't understand what I was saying.
I felt the guilt flow across my face....

No comments: