Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I think she crushing on me!!!

I sure hope so cause I'm crushing on her!

She came by the office as you know if you read my last post.
When she left that day I tried to find reasons to call her.
I couldn't think of any???
Well she is finding silly reasons to call me.
AND she keeps bringing up drinks!
I am gonna find a time we can do this. But she is over an hour away....)-:

So yesterday wasn't a good day....
Spoke with the 26 year old told him to NOT play games with me. As he talked like he wanted to hook up last Thursday never showed, never called....He stopped in yesterday went back to his office and said "You're looking good" wrote back said you mean that?
As you seem to be playing me??? So we chatted him telling me he's really busy things will slow next week.
Told him okay, you won't be hearing from me unless you email me first...

Told the Marine also yesterday that I don't want to play his games either.
I thought once I got him he would be back for more. But I said I guess I didn't leave much of any impression. He waved his arms as if to say look around, when and where?
I told him well if you really wanted to you would find time and call my cell and say hey come meet me.
Told him I could take it or leave it.
So yes I left the door open for both...

Got into what I thought was a fight my regular FB yesterday.
He's telling me all about the fun he and the wife have been having.
Than goes on to tell me what a slut I am as I have all these on-line boyfriends.
Well guess what babes?!?!?!? You may be having sex with your wife ONLY, but you have had sex at least 5 time this month. Me ONCE!!! yeah ONCE!!! a whole 4minutes with my hubs!
So back off!

PS: I was asked to take a day off in Feb. I did. Haven't had a chance to tell him. Hope things will work out.

No comments: