Thursday, January 28, 2010

How much more clear can it be?

The following is the message I sent to my boss-
I would like to start on Feb 12 Friday-through the Feb 19th Friday is what I want to put in for.But I may come back early Thursday and Friday. Depands on how this bath face lifts goes...Thanks,

Pretty clear right? Well I get this message from her this am-
So far for February I have the following on my Calendar:
February 2: FOM Supervisors Meeting (doubtful)
February 12: Drs for daughter 8:00 a.m. ( I will be late)
February 18: Meeting OPO 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Spin is on vacation the week of February 15.
Thanks,
Boss lady


I call into her office and say I told you I was starting my vacation on the 12th!??!?
Well I don't have it on my calendar she calls back. Can I say thank goodness I save such emails as she is so into her own life she doesn't pay attention! Of course I found it and forwarded it to her.

These are the two I got back from her-
I remember the email, I just misread the dates even though it's clear, I wouldn't have said no either way. It's perfectly fine. I've been trying to get hubs to take daughter to these apts.

He has been unemployed since August! Oh no don't feel sorry for him. LAZY!

February apts revised February 11 - meeting here - 9:00 a.m.
February 2: FOM Supervisors Meeting (doubtful)
February 18: Meeting OPO 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Spin is on vacation February 12 - February 19

Maybe it's just me? But this isn't the first time she has done this.
This being the reason I save all emails to and from here.

Oh Yeah! And now she is all pissy!?!?!

The started the minute I walked through the door about recalls. Didn't even have my jacket off....

That's my vent for the day




No comments: