Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The hold he has on me?!?!?

So I figured my one hook up with the Marine would be the only one. I told myself i can take it or leave it.....
He stopped by the office today. (Tuesday)
Been a week since our time together.
Oh I just want to reach out a touch him...he's so yummy.
Brought by another guy asking questions about the driver approval program.
So I started out being the professional.
Answered all his questions. I came back to my desk and sat. The marine said something about DOT physical, he stated that he was due for one as they need them yearly.
I said bend over. Didn't think the guy with heard me. As he was on the other side of the room.
So I got up from my desk and told him that if his employee needed to driver larger trucks....He stopped me and said "Oh I heard what you said" and grinned, I blushed and he said "you thought that wasn't heard?" Damn me! I'm so naughty!

So this guy went on his way the marine hung out and said just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
Melted! WHY WHY WHY???
So of course being the "girl" I am I emailed him and said thanks for coming to visit. Wanted to grab you.
He writes back and says he wanted a handful too.
So this leads into him saying he's ready for round 2.
Where and when will round 2 happen I wonder. I got one orgasm and so did he. I asked do I get two in round 2. He said we'll see depends on where we are.
I told him the ball was in his court.......

No comments: