Friday, September 18, 2009

trapped.. in bondage

Even wonder what it would be like?

We met on line. We talked for over 6 months before deciding to meet in person.
He gave me directions to a little cafe just outside of town.
I knew who I was looking for as we had exchanged pictures.
He had already ordered drinks for us both.
I dressed as he requested. Black short skirt, black heels, he let me choose my top so I decided a loose front button silk blouse, no panties or bra.
As I walk to sit with him I could feel my erect nipples swaying against the thin fabric.
The smile on his face tells me he approves of the outfit.
I start to slide into the booth across from him. He slides out and tells me to get in beside him. I obey.
He lays his hand on my thigh and asks if I had any trouble finding the place. I tell him his directions were perfect.
We order our dinner. I'm not feeling much like eating as I know we will soon be headed to the hotel room he has reserved for us.
Upon leaving the cafe in the parking lot he runs his hand over my ass. Grins and says "good girl".
I follow him to the hotel. He slips his hand around my waist. leans close to my hear and states remember the safe word. "Yes Sir" I reply.
Inside he closes the door. turns to me and the butterflies start to flutter even more then when I first made eye contact with him at the cafe.
He moves in close, his lips brush my as he starts to unbutton my blouse.
My mind is racing. I close my eyes. I feel his hand on my breast then his lips.
He motions for me to go to the bed. "sit and take off you skirt. Leave your heels on.
I see a pile of clothes that look like a bed sheet that has been ripped into strips.
Hmmmm I think to myself.
Okay he says lay down on your belly. Again I obey, Yes Sir.
First he blindfolds me. I wonder what have I done??? Should I use the safe word? Just to test him? No. I don't want to upset him...
I feel him tying my ankles then pulling them up to my back and he tells me to put my hand behind my back, I do so.
Once I'm tied. I don't hear anything my heart is pounding. What have I done???
I hear water running in the bath. The shower comes on. Soon I hear him turn off the water and come back out.
He asks how I'm doing.
I say ok.....
I feel him sit next to me on the bed. He runs his finger over my lips. puts his finger in my mouth and wets my lips. He's moving on the bed again. I feel his cock pressing against my lips now. I open my mouth and welcome him.
Slowly stroking me in and out.
I feel my pussy getting wet. I want to grab him and pull him deeper into my mouth.
I try to wiggle free from my bondage. "Easy" he moans "you don't need your hands. Just suck me the way you are."
I moan and push my face closer he responds by thrusting deeper into my throat.
I feel his fingers finding my wetness. He starts rubbing my clit and driving fingers into my wet pussy.
I'm squirming and moaning as he thrust he cock deeper into my mouth and his fingers into my pussy. I'm very wet. I want to come but know I have to want for him to tell me I can. I taste his precum he is so close to coming will he let me come too?
Suddenly I feel the hot gush in my mouth. He groans out a come for me now!
I relax and let my whole body shudder with an orgasm longer and harder than I have ever experienced.

No comments: