Monday, September 14, 2009

Fantasises

Aren't fantasises a funny thing?
I have a story first....
We met at my work pretty risky as people do come and go on the weekends.
We went to my office. He started by taking off my shirt and bra. Pinched my nipples and started sucking them.
I'm wet instantly. He's sitting in my chair. He turns me to the bay window takes down my jeans and motions for my to get up on the bay cell. I do so and spread my legs. He licks and sucks my clit until I have a hot orgasm which doesn't take very long. I need to taste him. I get down on my knees and start sucking him. Bringing my mouth down on his hard cock. Oh I love how he tastes. He now seats me in my chair and slides his hard into my very wet pussy. He's very large! Pumping me hard and fast hitting bottom and making my cry out with pleasurable pain. I have another orgasm. This in turn making him slow as he's not ready to do the same.
He now takes his place back in the chair and I back to him and slide my pussy over his hard cock again. I'm now in control I ride him hard and again start to have an orgasm and he stops me. Even though I'm no longer pumping my wet pussy down on his cock the orgasm still comes for me.
Now he has me on my desk facing him again. Pinching my nipples and sucking them. I return the favor to his nipples, sucking and nibbling. He's says get yourself off as I watch you. Rubbing my finger over my clit, bringing it to my mouth, then back to my clit until I cum. The whole time he is stroking himself. He brings himself out of his chair and slides his hard shaft in my wet pussy. Now thrusting hard into my pussy. Having to slow or stop at times.
He decides he can't take any more and asks if he can cum on my face. I nod and get on my knees in front of him with mouth open and ready. Eyes are closed, I feel his hot cum hit my forehead then my cheek and mouth and lip. When I hear him stop groaning with pleasure. I lick the cum off my face I can reach with my tongue.
I walked around my office naked for a minute or so. Washed my face got dressed and walked him to his car.I may have been seen giving him a last kiss. Not sure?

So, I have a question. How is it I can fantasize like this and then watch the movie "Catch and Release" and want the beautiful slow love making they did in that movie? I'm weird. I want it all and both ways.

No comments: