Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frustrated

Yeah I'm frustrated.

Bad enough I'm sexually frustrated.

But hubs decided last night would be a good time to have some fun.

What's he do waits until I'm half asleep. Than starts playing. AFTER his TV show is over.

Nope at that point I didn't want to play on another 3day headache, stressed and tired.

Yeah yeah I will never be able to complain about this again I know.

But you know what? I take my shower at 7am. It's more than 12 hours later. Sure I would love for you to go down on me. But not without me washing first.

What upsets me is that he could have communicated with me.

Simple really! "Hey baby I'm horny tonight why don't you clean that pussy you have been sitting on all day before you come bed?"

Rather than wait until I'm curled under the blankets in dream land and wake me by rubbing my nipple.

Yes I should have been more than happy to jump up at 10:30 pm and go wash and come back and spread my legs.

I'm up every day at 5am at the gym at 6am working out for an hour.

My job in now NON-STOP. I was tired. Why not skip the tv and jump me at 9pm?

We will be mariied for 8 years the end of next month.

I have told him a number of times "TALK TO ME"

Don't get me work I love him dearly. But he needs to communicate with me.
There was no signs at all before bed what he was thinking......

Sorry about venting. Wish I had more time I want to come visit you all.

No comments: