Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TMI Tuesday #205



1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
depeche mode

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Clothes! Shoes! I love shoes! Maybe some new workout cloths they have a great tank at Kohl's.


3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Mid 1800's Love the west. I believe I would want to be an Indian.

4. What is your favorite curse word?
The F word I try to not use it. But do too much!


5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Not so sure he's the lucky one?? Vin Diesel Damn he is beautiful!

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? To be invisible~all those times I say oh I wish I could be a fly on the wall.....

No comments: