Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HUMP DAY!

Wait?!?!?! I have Friday off so what does that make today for me?
I'm going camping!!!!
I'm going camping!!!!
Thank goodness I have Friday off and I'm camping.
Cause am going to tell you something you probably don't care to hear.
Man bitch-Nosey-the names I remember I gave him in early grips.
Well one of his fellow employees (not me) decided it was time to go to HR about him.
He mentioned that I and others in the office feel the same.
He came back from his meeting stating we need to go and have a meeting also.
Well I emailed and they said no you don't "have to". The pier pressure was too great from the other employee. So I decided to make an appointment. Did this last week.
Funny thing, things have been going pretty well, him leaving me alone and all.
Yeah up until this week. Monday he decided to blow up at my boss and demanded she call a meeting between her, him and myself. For his childish acts. He overheard a conversation between myself and my maintenance man-I stated I may not have a van for his testing on Wed. Rather than come to me he went to her.... See we have to work closely together the only conversation between us is supposed to be work. I would have told him as soon as I knew myself. He could have come to me and asked. But I decided he wanted to put her in the middle I would leave her there. She messed up the info and gave it to him wrong. Not wise thinking from me. I should have been the adult in the situation and went directly to him.
Over an hour listening to him cry and whine about what a good person he is and why does everyone hate me???? Why do they all isolate me??? He believes (in his little mind)I have the power to make everyone in here hate him. Because I was the first one he verbally attached months ago, they all witnessed this. Why would they want to talk to him?????
Done! Thanks.
Wish me luck at my HR meeting on Friday!

No comments: