Monday, November 23, 2009

Tragic News

Since I had my hook up things have not been the best between my lover and I.

I have been having a real issue with him having his hook.
The reason being-My hook up was with a swinger.
We didn't plan a second fuck date.
We really haven't talked much since it happened.
Will it again I don't know?

My lover is hooking up with an ex lover.
He tells me it may happen more then just this one time.
They have a past and that bugs me.

Well any way I told him today I needed some space. I didn't want to talk to him until he at least got through his sex date. It was going to happen this coming Wednesday.
I wouldn't have a chance to talk to him again until after the holiday. Monday would be the soonest. I told him I would have to wait and see how I was feeling come Monday.
I didn't want to talk if I was still feeling a bit off about it. For fear of saying things I don't want to say.

Well my phone rings a bit ago. It's him? Why is he calling?
He just received some tragic news.
His best friends son was hit by a train and killed. 20 years old.
His friend lives in Chicago, they grew up together there.
Can I tell you how much I hate myself for being so selfish!

This all seems so small in the big picture. I need to stop......

No comments: