Friday, November 13, 2009

Red sky at night....Friday fill ins

Sailors delight....The sky was so pretty last night.
I wanted to take a picture.
But I was going 70 mph down the high way. rushing around to go to my daughters and her boyfriends for dinner.
Yup my daddy was a sailor.


1. The last band I saw live was _Lynard Skynard_. Yeah yeah I know.....Say what you must.
(-:

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _Family! I love being with my family, brothers, sister, my mom some of our kids_. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is ___Almost done! ___.

4. Thoughts of_sex,,,, hooking up with someone new __ fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear ___thongs and feel good_.

6. Bagpipes ___play the most beautiful sweet music___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _putting a turkey in the oven at midnight and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include _baking pies for the church dinner____ and Sunday, I want to _relax! May do more baking as I promised a fellow employee I would_!

No comments: