Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is she being coy? Sending little hints?

Got a meeting tomorrow with one of the groups I rent to.
They are not happy. They don't feel the maintenance is getting done on the rentals in a timely manner.
I'm not giving them what they want/need when they want it....(can't give them what I don't have)
Well, funny thing. There is a new person who just recently got pushed into this job doing their requests for them.
I talked about her a while ago in my blog. She mention(jokingly I think??) about liking to get spanked...
So anyway she called me this am. She said something about our meeting we're all having.
So I asked is this going to be a pissing match? She said yes I believe so.
She commented that she thinks it's crap and we need to sit next to each other and hold hands as she and I both don't want to be in the middle of this mess.
Hmmm she and I next to each other handing hands under the table.....
Is she being coy? Sending little hints?

No comments: