Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a story for fun

Life is Blah. I post my damn gardens.
So I have decided today to go to fantasy land after reading Hubman I have been inspired. Although he has a better chance of his coming true!

He needed to come to the office so I could show him how to run the program.
Oh that smile melts me every time.
I have him sit in my chair and instruct him to do as I ask. Click this, now that, you need to put in the info here and so on.
I say, I need you to learn this so you won't need me each time.
Thought to self, I hope you don't learn it easily.
I kneel next to him. We're not alone in the office. But pretty well hidden behind my partition.
I'm trying to show him how to get to the program. He leans over and whispers in my ear.
Can I please touch you. I grin, please do! He slowly runs his hand over my breast. Resting his fingers on my erect nipple and pinching it slightly.
I keep talking and showing him the steps he needs to take.
Suddenly I feel a moan come up in my throat. I cover my mouth with my hand.
He grins and stops.
I rest my hand on his leg as I talk to him.
I'm still on my knees. I can see that just the thought of my mouth taking all of him is getting him aroused. He slides my hand to him and I get a hand full him becoming hard.
My fellow employee leaves. I look at the clock and realize it's her lunch hour. We are alone, behind a locked door........
He quickly pulls me to my feet and flips my skirt above my hips.
Pulling my panties down to my knees.
I feel his fingers slide into me gently at first than harder and faster.
I'm thrusting my hips to him. I moan with an orgasm.
I hear the zipper of his jeans. I turn and eagerly take him in my mouth. His hands on my head, fingers tangling in my hair thrusting hard and fast. Trying to muffle his own moan as he fills my mouth with his hot gush.
Mmmm pulling up my panties I turn and he says.
I don't think I understand this program I will need to come back a few times for you help.
Please do I say as he walks out, and turns and gives that smile.

No comments: