Monday, July 6, 2009

Pushing them away

I don't know why but I have decided today to push all the "flirts" away.
Could be the email conversation I had with "new guy" really not so new.
The story started out as just that a story, a fairly tail.
I realized as I wrote it was about someone. He started here over a year ago.
What happened between us NOTHING.
He led me on for a very long time. And just stopped dropping by one day.
The last month or so I started hearing some pretty ugly rumors about him.
Decided to confront him. He left his wife for another girl (reconnected when he moved back to the area)
But I also heard he was banging someone within the college.
He begged me to believe him about that not being true.
I do-as he told me he did in fact leave the wife. Gave details as to why-and yes he does or did have a girlfriend. Don't really know what the case may be there now?
Another guy (been coming in for years)who loves to flirt with me came in last week and decided to flirt with my fellow employee so I decided to back off and let him have his fun. Told him to not let me stand in his way. He's freaking out. But, but,,,,,,What ever!
Well he told me about yet another one who is flirty with me. I guess this one has girls all over campus.
Go for it! I confronted him today too. "How's Kelly" I ask.
Hmmm he stopped talking to me. Good.
I have decided life is better not talking to any of these guys.
I just don't want to play their childish games. Honestly I guess I'm not better.
I flirt cause I like their attention.
I'm turning over leaf.

No comments: