Monday, July 27, 2009

Work talk-funny stuff!?!?!

So my maintenance man brings me my sheet on the rentals.
It states mileage, fuel level and condition it was left.
Well I have some students who rent two of my minivans weekly and bring them back on the weekends so I can use for other renters.
I asked that they make sure they are clean and refueled (I supply the gas card to them) when they return them.
My list this am stated one had a 1/4 tank and both were DIRTY. A bottle with tobacco spit in it was left behind.
I emailed the coach to let him know this can't happen.(lucky they were not rented out this weekend)
The students said oh no we left them tidy.
Well the students picked up their vans again this afternoon. Coach calls me to tell me that vans were clean. I don't know if my guy had time to clean or not and he had already left for the day.
The coach has decided that his students must have left the vans unlocked, then someone must have decided to use the vans in the parking lot as a place to party and left them trashed!
Are you serious?!?!?!

No comments: