Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What to talk about?

I still have nothing......
I drank too much last night as hubby tried to get the sink in and put three dents in it with a hammer.
I'm probably the only one who will notice. It's not bad. It's just the fact it happened.....
Got WW tonight. Feeling pretty tired. Would be so easy to blow it off.
I can't I will go....
Gonna stop at the local Sears on my way home from WW and buy hubby a new jigsaw as he has more counter top to cut for some shelving.
Not very nice words coming out of his mouth last night as he tried to get the piece of crap one he has now to work.
Spring is on the way. Had 12 deer run through the back yard two nights ago.
Last night I saw less deer. Only about 5 or 6, I stopped in the drive way and yelled up at them. They stopped in their tracks and watched me as I talked to them. That was pretty cool.
Burned my chest in the tanning bed. My salon wasn't open she is there when she feels like it. Went to another place and they let me in for 6 minutes. That was enough as I'm a bit burned on my chest today. Guess she wasn't lying when she said their beds are much stronger. It took until about 10 am today to show.

No comments: