Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ease dropping

One thing I can't stand are people who ease drop on conversations and then butt into the conversation.

I think this is going to get me trouble today!

I'm asked a question by my boss. He answers for me! This is happening WAY TOO MUCH.
Yeah I'm a bit pissy about it.

She asked me the question again and I reply with "I don't know, why don't you ask D"
Does he get the hint??? NO!

Yesterday a dear friend (works here at the college) stopped by. His mom passed away right before I went on vacation. First time I had a chance to speak to him was yesterday. I talked to him and told him I was sorry for his loss.

My boss comes out and also talks to him about it.

The one conversation that D decides not to ease drop on.....
He pipes up and says "Hey how's your mom?"

Dumb ass!!!!

He comes to me later in the day and says. "oh I didn't realize she passed away."
I was pretty mean and told him he ease drops on all the conversations how could he possibility miss this one???

I am a pretty happy, get along with everyone person.
He makes it impossible for anyone to like him.
I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one, who can't stand working with him.

Thanks for letting me vent.....

No comments: