Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A day off....

Wasn't a whole lot of fun. I'm just taking time to use time so I don't lose it, in June our new fiscal year.
I was supposed to hook up with SL. I went to the town I was supposed to meet him in earlier then I was supposed to be there. My daughter decided to stay home from school. So I rushed out of the house before she came down stairs.
I called him he said this would be ok he could meet me in an hour. So I went to the store and purchased the new chairs I was looking for. Figuring this would be enough time. When I called him I was 30 minutes away from the town.
Well I texted him when I finished my shopping. No reply. I go to another store in this nasty little town killing time. I still don't hear from him. I text again. I'm leaving.....
I get to the first exit pull off the park and ride. Text again. Still nothing. We're talking over 2 hours now.
Finally he calls I'm 5 miles from home. He tells me to turn around and come back.
I didn't. For many reasons I won't go into. Well I'm not sure we're talking anymore....He told me that I was willing to take the risk with others and not him. That I didn't think that the benefits with him were worth the risk. RP's name kept coming up. Whom I have not been with in over 2 years. (we are still friends)
I get off the phone with him I get a text from RP. Are you ok? You haven't talked to me since I told you about the rumors. I told him I write back every time he writes. So he got mad and said if I left it up to him to call me every time we won't talk. I guess that's kinda what I secretly want. But I also like the attention. I like knowing I'm wanted......

No comments: