Monday, March 2, 2009

Am I being played?????

Damn I so easy!

It was a 2 year affair. I broke it off. Got too scary, feelings and all getting mixed up with the sex.

Over text at that.......He texts this am.
Started out talking about weight. He was my old WW buddy.
He says he kept some of the weight off this last time around. I told him I could use him back with me in WW.
He asks is that the only way I can get you?
He goes on to tell me how much he likes it when it's just us, that its very hard for him to share me with others.
We haven't seen each other in months. He says he has tried to put me out of his mind.
He can't do it anymore he misses us.
I asked if he was playing me, he says no and please trust me.
This is a guy who doesn't fall in love. He goes on to tell me there are some things you can't control and the heart wants what the heart wants.
He wishes it could be just us. He has never said that.....He wants me to tell him what to do where to go from here.
I told him I don't want to lose his friendship.
I can't give him more than that....We will end up where we left off. It is too dangerous! There's more it just keeps going on how he can't stop thinking about my soft lips.... He's good!
Damn I can't, I can't take that road again. Yes it was fun, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: