Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feeling pretty good

Well I think I finally found the closure I needed.
I went about it the wrong way. I was a little Bitch to Molly.
I wanted to make sure he told his long lost love everything.
Oh boy didn't he let me have it. I deserved it.
But he hurt me so bad. Then decided to rub her in my face.

Maybe I'm just in shock right now. But I didn't cry when he was yelling at me on email.
I've smiled most of the day today.

I should damn it!

I'm not bragging-honest-BUT toot toot!
Last count I have 1,2,3,4 yeah 4 30ish men flirting with me.
I have a 40 year old I would really like to get my hands on.
He's playing, teasing, keeping me at arms length.

The only reason I bring this up is because #4 just called today.
I rent vehicles at college. Recently the football coaches have been calling to rent for recruiting.
This one coach started right out flirting the first time he talked to me. What a cutie beautiful white teeth.
Well they need a van for tomorrow so he told one of the other guys to call me.
He calls and I'm supposed to guess which coach he is.
I knew who it was and messed up said the wrong name.
We got silly......

No comments: