Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time to get back to reality

Well I was worried break was going to be very long and very boring.
I like working.
I like being around people.
I really didn't have a lot time to get bored.
I shopped before Christmas.

Looked for boots after Christmas, I have the big ole' Sorel boots. Do you know what they look like? They are rubber and leather a liner on the inside. Promise to keep your feet warm in -30 degrees. Make your feel looked three sizes bigger.
I wanted some dressy ones for my skirts and dress pants. Found some, no heel black velvety warm and furry on the inside.

I took naps.
I rented lots of movies. Girly movies-The Women, The Duchess, Land of the women, watching A Good Woman right now.

I am trying to get back on track. Been going to my WW meetings regularly. Just weighing in once a month as life time members don't have to weigh in weekly. Well I have gone over my goal. So I am making myself weigh in weekly.
Thinking if I have to pay each week until I get back to goal, I might think twice about what I pop into my mouth. I have been tracking my points-20 points a day is close to starving when you have been eating everything in site.......
Its working though. I have seen a slow decrease in my weight this week.
My WW buddy weighed in with out me yesterday so I decided not to go at all.
I started WW 2 years ago this month. Had a buddy who weighed in at 320. He quit after losing 110 pounds. He could do it on his own. Well he has gained all his weight back. I did it one my own for over a year. I can't let my new buddy stop me from going......
I need this program. I can't let any of these guys who say they want to lose stand in my way......Wish me luck!

No comments: