Thursday, January 8, 2009

Falling in Love......

I was going through my folders yesterday. I found this along with many many more like it.
Now you tell me how could I help NOT to fall in love with this guy??
He was amazing with words.

I wonder (now that he's gone) was he true to his word? Or just knew exactly what to say to get into my pants?

I sit here and think of you, the way you look, the way you laugh (It's very infectious).

I am going to list everything I love about you...

1) Eyes....so pretty...so very pretty.

2) Mouth.....shaped perfectly, with soft lips.

3) Smile....same as your laugh, very infectious.

4) Neck.... it leads to your ears, and I love to whisper into your ears.

5)Your Chest.....I love that you flush....and I absolutely love your breasts and those nipples of yours.

6) Your Tummy.....You show the after effects of carrying children.....and I find it very sexy...motherhood is sexy to me.

7) Landing Strip.....what's not to love about a neat hairstyle...(smile)

8) Your pussy....very pretty, very warm, very wet, very tight....WOW!

9) Your ass...the perfect booty to me, soft yet firm, round and squeezable....could munch on that thing!!!

10) your legs and thighs....not really a leg man, but I love how proporionate your legs are to the rest of you, they look really good. I can't wait to take my time someday, and pay some good attention to them.

11) Your hands......they are soft, and feel good when you touch me.

I love your sense of humor i really do. You are very funny, sometimes you don't mean to be, but you are naturally a funny woman.

I love the joy you can bring to a room, just by being in it.

I love the way you are very forward in your talk. The way you shock the shit out of people just to get a rise out of them. (I do the same thing)

I love it when you cook and bring me in to try your cooking.

I love it when we sneak a kiss in during the day, and the danger it poses.

I love to run my hands through your hair, and the way it smells.

I love the way your face lights up when you see me coming your way.

I love to hear you talk to me on the phone, you have such a sweet way about you.

I love to look directly into your eyes when we talk, and lose myself in them.

I love how open you are with me, and the honesty you bring to the table.

I love that you confide in me, and I to you.

I love it when you hold my hand, stroking me with a finger or two.

I love it when you call me crazy...(because I am for you)

I love the fact that you love me

I love the fact that you want me

I love the fact that when you think of me, at times you get moist.

I love the fact that I am your secret love(r).

No comments: