Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

WW #37


1. Why do you keep a blog?
Cause it gives me a place to go and gab about what ever I want. My serect place all my own.

2. Who is one long lost blogger you wish would come back?
Molly-Clearcut was his blog. He actually set up my blog. I still pine for him.....

3. If you made a New Year's Resolution, did you break it already? If you did not make one, why?
Nope! Haven't broke it and and don't plan to. Well at least one of them I will hold on to.

4. People who still have their outside Christmas lights up. Festive or Lazy? Discuss.
I made a comment about this on Hubman's blog. I think it's the rednecks here in the North east!
lazy yes!

5. What is the last annoying song that got trapped in your head?
Hmmmm, I would have to say "Because of you" duet by Reba and Kelly Clarkson. I like the song. Love my country. Just gets annoying when it gets trapped in your head.

6. Have you ever worn or tried edible underwear? What are your thoughts on it?
Nope, never have. I think it would make a sticky mess when hubby or lover is trying to chew through to what they really want.

Bonus: If you could do one bad thing and get away with it, what would you do and why?
I think I do the one bad thing already! How long will I get away with it is the question?

No comments: