Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday #172




1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?

Lots, Let me know what you want without using words. Show me with you lips, hands and everything else

2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?

Good question? I think it depends on the children. How stable they are at the time.

3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?

Experimentation, would love for new things. Don't want the sex to get stale.

4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?

Wanting it. Show me you really want to be kissing me. Make it like the first time everytime.
Look into my eyes. Soft tongue. Not wet sloppy hate that!

5. Describe your sex life in two words.

Stale, well it's ok. Could use some spicing up

No comments: