Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing

I have nothing......
Hard to believe there is nothing going on in this brain today.
Well there is something. BUT I don't want to talk about it. I'm not going to whine this time.

I know! I will tell you how after almost 10 years we are finally going to gut my NASTY kitchen and rebuild! YIPPEE!


I will try and post some before and after pic's, pretty embarrassed about the before.
This will be the week of Feb 16th. Hubby and I do it all ourselves. So I won't see much you (if at all) that week. It will be some very long days. We'll be together 24/7. Good thing we get along.
We have managed to do every room in our early 1900, 9 room house without fighting.
Well not every room, still have a room the daughter and boyfriend are using, adjacent to her bed room as the living room.
Is it Jan yet? They are moving out in Jan.....OH they didn't say what Jan. Snicker snicker.
I okay with it. Hubby's getting a bit strained. Puts strain on us................

Hey how about that I found something in that mess behind my eyes.
NO! I'm not whining about the strain to the marriage.
Just stating a fact.

Okay time to get something done now.
Later.

No comments: