Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Way too long!!

Hi all!
Not sure any of you even follow me any more. It's been soooo long! Life in the new office?
SUCKS! I feel so out of place.
I try and sit in my corner they gave me and mind my own business.
This week and it's only Wednesday has been very trying....
Maybe more later on my new life in hell.

What's been happening with me?
Well I lost my dad, July. That was very very sad.
A very difficult time for me.

I lost my my lover of 10 years. My own fault.
He is too far away for us to hook up much. I found a new friend here in the new building..
We have been playing but nothing real serious yet...

I took a second job...
If you're ever looking for some yummy deli meats come see me!
It's two nights a week and Saturdays. Kinda F's up camping trips but summer is coming to a close anyway.

We're having our annual BBQ on the first day of Oct. I will be baking a couple of Apple pies as I always do.
The gent I have found is invited to this BBQ as are all the supervisors.
He has told me he has noticed me for years at BBQ's or meetings. I never knew?

I start PT for my shoulder tomorrow.
I hurt it over 2 years ago. Was told it was nerve damage and not much I could do.
Finally got sick of it and went to the doctors.
Hopefully it will finally get better, as I told the Doc I'm NOT stopping my workouts.

Well nice to finally get out here and at least say hello.

No comments: