Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF!!!!

I can not wait for this week to be over.
I have already asked for Wednesday of next week off!
May meet a blogger friend for lunch,....We'll see if it works out.
I worked extra days at the part time job 20 hrs there and a little OT here.
Sucks running a 3 man office alone.
Funny thing is they knew we were going to short so they trained the temp who has been here a 4 weeks-for 1 1/2 hrs
They trained one of other girls on the same thing BUT shes one of the ones out! HELPFUL!
We got a thank you email today to doing the work of 4.

Went to the bar with a bunch of people from work on Tuesday.
Not a real good idea to drink with no food on my stomach!
The second barwe went to I got hit on my a 22yr old. WOW!?!?!?
He was rubbing his hand up and down my back!
I have a 22yrold girl and boy yes twins.
It was nice but NO.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
I'm working Sat at second and I plan to SLEEP all day Sunday.

No comments: