Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday #208 (Happy 4 years!!)

TMI Tuesday #208 (Happy 4 years!!)

Like every anniversary show, we have clips of popular or thought provoking questions from the past.

1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your life?

7, I know if should be higher. But there's things I want and need I don't' yet have.

1a. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your sex life?

7, for the same reason as 1.

2. What is the easiest way for you to reach orgasm?

Tongue

3. what are 3 inevitable things about you?

Hmmm, I will flirt with someone today.

I will get a text, kids, bloggers, joke from a friend. At least one.

I will have salad for lunch. (Camping food gets the best of me every time)

4. What is your favorite sexual position? (yes you have to narrow it to one)


I would have to say woman on top. I like having the control.

And my tits in his face.

4a. What is you least favorite sexual position?


Is there such a thing?

5. Favorite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?


Ass I love a great ass, the Marine has a great ass. Love eyes too.

6. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]


Have sex with someone else.

7. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?


Down as they are trying to grab the sheets the same way my fingers are curling around them.

8. Name three words that:

a) get you excited

Fuck me hard

b) make you squirm

suck my cock

c) make you laugh

You are beautiful



Bonus (as in optional): What is you most embarrassing sexual moment?

Honestly!?! I have to say I squirted once in my life. The sad thing is that I was pretty new to WILD sex he was even newer to sex- I thought I peed ?!?!?

No comments: