Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hmmm is there a chance?

Ok this was a bit surprising?!?!?!?

I have a new client that was moved from one office to another here on campus-with the lay offs she was told you do this job or don't have one. Of course she said ok.
She and I never worked closely together. But now we are on the phone at least 10 times a day. Which is normal, she was moved into the busiest dept for needing rentals from me.

We have grown close pretty quickly. She is very easy to talk to. We talk and joke daily.

Well today she called and said she failed to talk to me yesterday about a cancellation for today.
The one training her told her "Spin will not let you keep getting away with canceling same day reservations." (Policy states 24 hour notice.)
So I told her Go ahead and send me an email using the rain as an excuse. But, if it happens again I will have to spank your hand.
Her reply was "Well I might like it!"
Took me by surprise,,,,,,I don't even remember how I responded? She quickly recovered and said "Well that's what I tell my boyfriend."
She is a year older than me. I wonder is she also curious about women?

No comments: