Saturday, October 17, 2009

An Affair?

Yes, I write a number of times about this.
Some may be true some are not.
I ask myself so many times. As I was once asked. "Is the risk worth the benefit?"
The answer usually comes back "yes"
Do I like that if and when the chance comes around to get sex with someone other than hubs.
Hell yeah I love it!
Do I hate myself after the fact yes. The guilt kills me.
Will I keep taking that risk? Sad to say yeah...When opportunity knocks I will usually answer.
I also ask myself, the big what if? What if hubs finds out?
Would I blame him? Would I spit the words in his face-"IF YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME!!!"
Or would I hang my head and say "I love and need sex, lots of it, I'm sick I can't help it....."
Would I spill my guts and tell all? Would I stay with him and try to work it out? Would I do as I have always done and leave?
Would I deny it? "No! I don't know where you got your info but it's a lie!"
Will I continue until than being the naughty little slut I am? yeah.....

No comments: