Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TMI-Tuesday



Just cause I have nothing.....

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
Yup the left side-sleep on my left side too.

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
It's actually just a few months old. But already getting too flat for me.

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
Left side with my right hand between my legs sharing the space with a pillow.
Helps with the lower back pain-Although now that I'm doing spinning regularly again that really helps!

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Every weekend. Hubs sweats yucky!
Hang them on the outdoor line.
Oh so fresh and clean smelling.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
Nothing. Well I suppose I could roll over and wake him with a BJ.

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Energized usually, after about the third O I'm ready to go!

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
I need at least 8 hours! Usually in bed by 9pm. Up at 5am.

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.
This is weird?!?!? I keep have this reoccurring dream...
Usually it's night mares but this one keeps coming back.
Hub and I are buying this really old run down house. I mean nasty!
It's like two apartments. All on one floor.
We're walking through it and we have to live in it as we fix it up.
We plan to have it still in apartments but needs lots of work first.
There is still furniture in it. They used a sun porch as a bedroom.
I dream allot about purchasing houses lately. Don't get it?

No comments: