Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh My!

Looks like my time of being bored is OVER. I have been busy since I walked though the door. First thing I see is a note from my maintenance man stating that one of my sprinters will be in service for another 2 weeks. Great I had it booked the rest of the month starting tomorrow.
Ever seen these Dodge Sprinters? I hate the damn things.
My clients love them.
But every time I turn another around one is broke down.
We don't have a service place local. So any warranty work has to go over an hour away.
Thank goodness most of them are not under warranty any more.
Got called into the bosses office behind closed doors because of these things for over an hour to listen to man bitch cry and boo who. As I took his away from him.
Turned into a spitting match.
Unreal!
Thought about taking pics on Sunday as I had the house to myself.
But didn't feel I would be able to go to church and hold my head high if I did.
I think I will take a whole week and wear jeans, different ones every day and take a pic each day and post it.
Call it weeks worth of jeans or something.

No comments: