Sunday, August 23, 2009

Got caught!

How stupid of me! I know what time hubs gets home!
I was on my phone chatting anyway with someone Who hub knows NOTHING about. MY little on-line world of people. One who has my cell number....
Of all the places to ber, in the back room.
Putting laundry in the washer and there he is!
At the door. I know he saw the look of shock on my face.
I finish putting the cloths in the washer.
Say good bye. Close the phone and go about my business.
I go into the kitchen leaving the phone on the dryer as if that's going help matters.
He looks at me and says who was that, M? (my daughter)
He gives me an out!
Yeah I say, she was asking if I got the college loan papers done.
I don't think he believed me......I can't lie worth a damn.
I started venting about work about how nasty & mean some people can be.
It hurt but I won't go into it here....

No comments: