Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Who am I??

That is a good question?

I honesty don't know?

I fear skin cancer I still tan in a tanning bed every spring.

I fear STD's but I didn't have safe sex when I was being naughty.

I fear being found out with my on line fun. Doesn't stop me.

I love the attention of men.

I get talked about and get mad.

I hate gossip! If you want to talk about me fine. BUT make sure you have the facts.

I flirt does this mean I ask for it??

I have more male friends than female.

Speaking for MYSELF only-I'm a bitch! I have days I don't speak to those around me.

I will hold a grudge. You bite me I bite back then withdrawal and won't speak to you.

I hate that my teeth have a small gap right in the front.

I do Weight Watchers. I fear I will gain the weight back.

I was told a couple of weeks ago I was a lot fatter than I said my weight was.

I lost 5lbs that week. Still losing this week. I don't lie about my weight. I will proudly tell anyone who ask.

I love knowing I could meet the goal of the national average.

I hate people thinking I'm FAT-I have a goal to get to the point I was when I was told I was TOO thin.

I fear going old and getting wrinkles.

I grew up on farms my whole child hood. I was not the popular girl in school.

I am now called one of the high maintenance girls in the locker room at the gym.

Nosey feels I'm the popular one here in the office and I control what everyone does.

When did this happen???

I have had affairs in the past.

I don't think I will ever be faithful. I want to be. The guilt kills me but doesn't stop me. I like the danger, the newness, the attention. I'm sure there is so much more that draws me to others.......

No comments: