Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My life in a nut shell-An email from a long time lover

This email was over the course of a week...

HIM: Good morning beautiful, I haven't heard from you in a few days. I'm guessing you're busy, as I am. Just wanted to touch base. (and your big beautiful tits!)I hope you're well.XOXOXO!

ME: Hi yes been crazy busy. I like it makes time fly. But exhausted.
How are you?

HIM: I'm doing well. I was beginning to think you where upset with me.
I haven't gotten a pic in quite a while. I miss them :-(. And you :-)



ME: Sorry work has been really busy. Home life has changed. I spent 3 hours cleaning on Saturday as Hubs said twice last week the house was a mess. (later he tells me just the mail sitting on the counter bugged him) Never said a word about how good the house looked when he got home.
I took a bath last night after he came in the house he was in his work shop cleaning all afternoon.
He sat with me while i bathed i hinted I still had NOT started my monthly. Stand naked and dried off. He never TOUCHED me once.
What to hell is wrong with me, him, us?
Damn it's starting to hurt




HIM: I can see nothing at all wrong with you. (of course it's been a while since I've seen you)
So I'm guessing he has some issue. Let me say that as I've gotten older, I've gotten less interested in sex. I don't even beat off as much as I use to. I'm not defending him. I'm only saying that it sounds like he cares deeply for you. But not so much for sex!! I do know that if I where to sit and watch you in the bath. I'd be stroking myself. Teasing you. And enjoying the view.
Then after, I'd carefully and slowly dry you off and lead you to the bedroom. Where I'd spend at least an hour bringing you from one level of pleasure to the next. But that's me ;-)


ME: I sometimes tell myself sex means nothing....but other times I NEED it! Damn I have options I have toys....I have men who want me....I just don't wanta play around anymore. With you yes! With the rest not really....Sad


I had last night from one who tells me he loves me. He just had a baby with his girl friend I tell myself NO! It's wrong.


I had an email from one this am who knows I have a weekly meeting every Tuesday after work he wants to catch some head before my meeting......


OHHHHH I don't know what to do anymore?!?!?!?!

No comments: