Saturday, February 13, 2010

Started vac with a bang!

Oh yes!
I had a wonderful very new to me hook up. I met with him about 3 months ago. He was the perfect gentleman. Although he doesn't want to be seen as that. (-;
Well anyway last time his beautiful wife wasn't able to join us. She did yesterday.
I was so nervous-being my first time with a woman.
Wow! She is amazing. The two of them together even more so.
I was so glad to experience this with the two of them. Just watching them play, the three of us.
They are a great couple and she was a wonderful teacher.
Thank you both for helping me learn that yes I am bi.

This is my last chance to blog until the 22nd when I go back to work.
Then in the 15th of March our big office move starts.
My blogging will become even less.
Have a great week all.

No comments: