Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm tired...

I'm tried of the people in my office. Crying and whining!
I'm tired of listening to my boss sigh every time she walks out of her office.
I'm tired of the emails "Did you hear?"

I'm tired of men who come into my life and say oh oh I want you.
Then just stop talking to me. Did I say something wrong?
I'm tired of the games.
I'm tired of the emails "how's your puppies today?" Just fucking fine! Thanks for asking and too bad you got layoff and won't see them any more!

I'm tired of trying to please everyone else and not thinking about me.

I'm tired of feeling guilty when I do think about me!
That is when I have the rare moments-Such as the one I will have tomorrow!
I hope it lets all my cares drain away even if just for a few hours.

Thank you to both of you for taking the time to allow me to experience something very new and exciting to me. I hope I please you both. I'm looking forward to it.

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow. Going to start it off right!
Can't wait to be away from all this for the week.

No comments: